Brighton, UK / Hybrid
£40k-£45k plus OTE bonus
About the role
The newest Sales Development Representative on our team will redefine the possibilities of outbound prospecting by leveraging the latest technological advancements to build a robust pipeline of prospective clients.
With Chat GPT, you are already well on your way to mastering the art of creating engaging prompts that capture potential clients' attention.
Your innovative approach will allow you to personalise outreach at a scale previously unimaginable, crafting strategic campaigns that resonate with each prospect.
Our outreach strategy will be improved as a result of your creative approach that is not just effective but is also strikingly tailored to our prospects' individual needs and interests.
Streamlining and enhancing our sales process requires an analytically minded candidate with strong cold-calling skills.
Your role will be critical in ensuring that every interaction is not just memorable, but also maximises conversion and customer loyalty.
The person we’re looking for
- Driven and self-motivated SDR
- Proven experience of driving leads globally
- Proven experience of driving leads within large enterprise brands
- Confident in speaking to senior level prospects
- Expert in building pipeline of prospects
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Experience in using technology and a strategic approach to build multi-step prospecting sequencing
You’ll be responsible for
- Prospecting: Identify and target prospective client companies and key contacts within them.
- Relationship building: Initiate and nurture relationships to create opportunities for advancing sales.
- Strategic insights: Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team to provide valuable insights on market opportunities and potential clients.
- Sales conversations: Partner with our Sales Lead on strategic deals, including planning, research, and active participation in meetings.
- Market expansion: Conduct research and analysis to discover new growth prospects and support their execution.
- Event management: Plan, manage, and participate in events to promote our products and services.
- CRM utilisation: Leverage sales tools to source and manage leads effectively.
- Marketing collaboration: Work closely with our marketing team to align sales efforts with marketing campaigns.
Benefits we offer
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential counselling)
- Medicash healthcare scheme (reclaim costs for dental, physiotherapy, osteopathy and optical care)
- easitBrighton travel scheme (discounted public transport options)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and your birthday off)
- Contributory pension scheme